Retreats, Camping, Memorials & More!
Host an Event right here @ Cowboy Campground!
Consider Legacy Park for your next Event
Consider us for
• Family Gatherings
• Club & Youth Meets
• Host your own Event (Retreats, Host a Clinic & Seminar, Drill Team, Competitions)
HOSTING AN EVENT
If you choose to host your own ETS, Clinic or Retreat please get in touch with us. We are looking for experienced hosts to help bring more events
to our wonderful Gem in the Rough.
We can certainly help you out with ideas, reservations and planning.
Consider keeping your groups small for a more individual feel; or fill them up with the great bustle of a large gathering.
For example, our Ladies Retreats filled super fast and we know there is a need for small group “pampering” venues. With the Springs, a natural hot springs pool, just two miles from our Campground, make reservations ahead of time and spoil your group.
If someone doesn’t have a camper or gear, consider having them rent
a hotel room, just 1 mile from our site and the horses can stay at CC.
We can help with flyers and advertising on our FB and website.
Keep in mind, the Rodeo Arena can be rented as an additional venue
from the City of Idaho City.
Some ideas for future events:
• Horse Camping - The How To
• Trail Riding Tips, 1st Aid
• Cooking Classes - Dutch Oven
• Packing Classes
• Trail Riding for Beginners
• Ride and Trail Clinics
• Mindful Camps - Yoga, Stretching, Hiking
• Trainer & Horsemanship Workshops
• Youth & Church Camps
• Pony Club and 4-H Camp out
• Couple Retreats
• Mother & Daughter Horsemanship Retreats
• Building Trail Obstacles Workshop (we will provide the materials
So Much To Discover
Challenge us for your Event
Boise County is a great place to recreate, hang out and enjoy. Let Legacy Park @ Cowboy Campground be one of your hang outs and a place to camp when you are not discovering the great area.
Dogs are So Welcome Here
Dog Training? Dog Groups?
Meet Bud and Katonka, a couple of
our great greeters at the Camp.